- Shoe Donations to Homeless
- Government talking about taxing miles driven?
- Heroes with Red Jackets
- How to change the World - Chp 1 - Restless People
- BUSINESS COMMITMENT TO CITIZENSHIP
- GLOBAL CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
- Forces That Shape the Business and Society Relatio...
- Innovators for the Public
- "Social Entrepreneur"
- ▼ February (9)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Forces That Shape the Business and Society Relationship
The figure above shows the six dynamic forces that powerfully shape the business and society relationship. These dynamic forces, the constant changes in ethical and societal expectations, the global economy, government policies, natural environment, and technology create the setting in which businesses interact with their many stakeholders such as employees, customers, stockholders, suppliers, creditors, communities, media, governments, and others. This relationship between businesses and society is continually changing in uncertain ways.
Each of these forces will be analyze in future posts, so keep checking the blog and share your comments with us. Thank you.